Get your core the Smarter way
VSU is a Member of SREB
Southern Regional Education Board's Electronic Campus
Start your VSU journey now!
Get started on the VSU Orientation for Online Students today.
Visit the BlazeVIEW Landing Page
On 12/13/16 BlazeVIEW will undergo changes to the terminology used in some tools. Click the image to learn more.
Welcome to eLearning
As a VSU student, the Center for eLearning is here to support you with your online, hybrid, and technology-enhanced coursework – from the time you are a prospective student and throughout your enrollment. For our faculty, we strive to be a partner to help you achieve the goals and objectives you identify for your students through the creative application of technology, instructional design consultations, and professional development opportunities focusing on online instruction and technology application in the classroom.
Our goal is simple: empower your success.
- Support and administrative services for many educational tools including BlazeVIEW and the collaborative learning management system, GoVIEW.
- Instructional design consultation.
- Online Student Support Team offers support for online students navigating VSU’s online course and program landscape – from enrollment through graduation. Submit a support request via the Web.
- Professional development for VSU faculty and graduate assistants incorporating “how to” sessions as well and those focusing on the application of technology in the classroom. Tools include: Blackboard Collaborate, Student Response Systems or “Clickers”, Qualtrics, and others.
- Administrative video conferencing services for VSU administrators and faculty.
- Offer tools and resources for students and faculty to empower the learning process.