Blazer Guardian App
Blazer Guardian App: Rave Guardian
Signing up is a quick and simple three-step process
The Blazer Guardian app allows students to:
- Create safety profiles that streamline communication with University Police as well as friends, family members, and classmates.
- Safety timer (virtual escort), which can be used to alert police when a student has not arrived at his or her destination within a specific amount of time.
- Send a Tip which allows students to send personal or anonymous text messages and photo messages to the UPD if they are in danger or see someone else in danger, but are unable to call and report the incident.
- Panic button that immediately provides police with the student’s profile and location information once the panic button is pressed or the safety timer expires.
Blazer Guardian is powered by Rave Mobile Safety, which also powers the university’s campus alert system. If you have any questions regarding this app please contact (229) 333-7816.
Learn more about the Rave Guardian app on the Rave Mobile Safety website.
- 1410 North Oak St. Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Emergency Line
- Phone: 229.259.5555
- Phone: 229.333.7816
- Anonymous Tip Line
- Phone: 229.219.3171
- Fax: 229.249.4863