Facilities Planning coordinates all aspects of building development
- Oversees the Master Planning process for Valdosta State
- Responsible for construction and renovation Design Development
- Oversees New Construction and Building Renovations
- Preliminary Concepts and Plans
- Compliance with Georgia State Standards, University System of Georgia standards, and Valdosta State University standards.
- Establishes Campus Standards and design criteria.
- Project Management oversight for design and construction contracts.
- Maintains records of building construction documents
Associate Director of Facilities Planning, 229-333-5875, Plantwk@valdosta.edu
Physical Plant and Facilities Planning
- Plant Operations 2903 N. Ashley St. Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.333.5875
- Fax: 229.245.3798
- Work Order
- Phone: 229.249.4860