- The University will cash checks at the Bursary for a maximum of $50 with a VSU ID for students, faculty, and staff.
- Personal checks to be cashed should be made payable to "VSU-CASH".
- University personnel cannot cash personal checks from petty cash, personal cash drawers, or vault funds.
- Post-dated checks will not be accepted.
- VSU cannot accept counter or starter checks (or credit card checks) for any reason or purpose.
- Check cashing privileges are not granted to anyone with a hold of any type unless the hold is paid at the time that the check is cashed.
- Check cashing privileges are not granted to individuals with a return check hold on their student account. Return check holds are placed on a student’s account as a result of three previous returned checks for non-sufficient funds.