General Login Instructions for Students
To access the Account Center after logging into MyVSU:
- Click on "Banner Registration"
- Click on "Student Services & Financial Aid"
- Click on "Student Account"
- Click on "View Student Account Balance, Enter Online Payment"
- Click on "Take Me to the Online Account Center"
To Access the Account Center from the portal's direct link, click here and follow these steps:
- 870 Number: Enter your 9-digit Student Identification number. Click here if you do not know your number.
- Password: Enter your MyVSU Password. Note: Each time you reset your MyVSU Password, use your new password to log into the VSU Online Student Account Center.
Once you are successfully logged in, you will have options to make payments, set up authorized users (parents or others), view your eBills, or enroll in eRefund to receive your excess financial aid funds by direct deposit into your bank account.