IT ePro Checklist
When completing ePro special item orders for IT please include the following:
- The request needs to reflect the department, building, room # and person who is receiving the item
- Quotes must be valid. Quotes and/or invoices must be attached to the epro request. Contact information where the Purchase Order needs to be sent- email address.
- Hard drive requests must have business purpose stated in the “comments” to make sure we are PCI Compliant. (For more information on external hard drive compliance click here)
- License keys/download information will be emailed to email@example.com, then sent to requester
- All software will be delivered to 2nd floor of Powell Hall West, Room 2208 (note this is true until May 31,2019).
- For a web-based subscription or membership - please use Category Code 20854 as well as the appropriate account number, which is 733100.
- For more information follow the links below: