formation for New Students
- Online Orientation - Getting Started at VSU
- New Student Guide for Georgia ONMyLINE Programs
- VSU Email & Other IT Help
- Residency Information
- Prospective Students
- 2016-2017 Online Catalogs and others are located on the Catalog Archive page.
- Schedule of Classes
- VSU Directory
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Options if Dismissed or Issued Deficiency Point Letters (PDF)
Good news! Graduate student writing tutors are available through the Academic Support Center (call 333-7570 for an appointment; or visit the Academic Support Center website.)
You also have access to a free online writing tutor through ThinkingStorm's Writing Center. This 24/7, online resource uses professional tutors to offer feedback on development, organization, clarity, grammar, and documentation style. Visit their site and follow the directions to submit a draft essay for review!
GRADUATE STUDENT TRAVEL FUND APPLICATION
Now Available for FY20!
Application and Instructions (PDF) FIRST STEP - Print, complete, sign, attach supporting documentation. Originals must next be routed through faculty mentors and department heads for their signatures and then sent to the Graduate School.
STOP! Do not use the forms below unless awarded travel funds!
- Request for Authorization to Travel Form DO NOT COMPLETE unless you are awarded funds!!
- Travel Expense Statement Non-Employee (PDF) For non-GAs. Submit with original receipts. (GAs must complete expense form in PeopleSoft - see the Travel Information link below.)
- Travel Information - FAQs, Tips, Mileage Charts, Flight Cost Comparison, etc. must be submitted with expense form!
- Questions? E-mail email@example.com.
Getting Ready to Graduate?
- Thesis and Dissertation Information Page
- Helpful Hints for Completing Your Thesis or Dissertation
- IRB or IACUC Approval Information - Office of Sponsored Programs and Research
Remember: you must apply for Graduation at least one semester in advance!
- Applying for Graduation (Print and complete, or pick up packet from the Registrar's Office. Submit completed apps to Registrar's Office)
- Tips for Graduation Regalia Wear
- Hood Color Breakdown
- Wanting to walk early? Click here for early walk procedures (apps available in the Registrar's Office)
- Commencement Information
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA. 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Office Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 8 AM - 5:30 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 3 PM