Dual Enrollment Admission Requirements
Dual Enrollment Requirements (Spring 2022 & Forward Applicants)
1. Complete the VSU Dual Enrollment Application
*Dual Enrollment students are not required to pay the application fee. You may bypass the application fee when submitting your application.
2. Test Scores
- SAT Scores (for Spring 2022 & Forward Applicants)
- 1050 Total (EBRW + Math)
- AND 480 Evidence-Based Reading & Writing Score
- AND 440 Math Score
- ACT Scores
- 20 Composite
- AND 17 English Score or 17 Reading Score
- AND 17 Math Score
- Minimum 237 Reading Score
- Minimum 4 WritePlacer Score
- Minimum of 266 Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra & Statistics Score
**COMPASS test scores may not be used to satisfy this requirement.
3. High School Transcripts
- 3.0 academic GPA
- Official, current transcripts sent from high school
- Students must be on-track with required high school curriculum (RHSC)
4. Complete the GAfutures Funding Application
5. VSU Certificate of Immunization Form (must be turned in prior to the start of classes)
Step-by-Step Instructions for Dual Enrollment at VSU
- Apply online to VSU as a Dual Enrollment student.
- Submit official SAT, ACT, or ACCUPLACER test scores to Valdosta State. These may be sent from College Board.
- Submit an official High School transcript through GAfutures.
- Set up a meeting with your school counselor to ensure you are eligible to participate in the Dual Enrollment Program.
- Complete the GAfutures Dual Enrollment Funding Application.
- Schedule an advisement appointment with the VSU Dual Enrollment office. (Course registration for the Spring 2022 semester will not begin until late October)