How to Pay Fees
It is the student’s responsibility to determine the balance due on their account and render payment of the full balance by the fee payment deadlines. Students with an outstanding balance on their account after fee deadlines are subject to class cancellation and holds. If classes are canceled, the student will be notified by e-mail.
Students with sufficient authorized financial aid or scholarships to pay for ALL charges will automatically have their schedules validated and receive an email notification. However, it is the student's responsibility to review their account at EACH fee payment deadline to ensure no additional payments are due (i.e., account changes due to class schedule adjustments, financial aid removal, etc.).
Invoices will no longer be mailed after Summer Semester 2012 but eBills (electronic invoices) may be viewed online in the VSU Student Online Account Center.
- VSU Student Online Account Center - Step-by-step instructions
- WebCheck - checking or savings account online. NOTE: You will need your bank routing number and your checking or savings account number. Please verify these numbers with your bank before entering to ensure you have the correct information.
- Credit/Debit Card - MasterCard, Discover, American Express (No VISA). NOTE: There is a third party service fee of 2.75% when paying by credit/debit card. This fee is assessed and retained by our third party vendor for use of this service. As a money saving tip, instead of submitting payment via Debit Card, submit payment as a WebCheck, which has no fee. Just be sure you use the correct bank account number as it may not be the same as your debit card number.
- Check (payable to Valdosta State University with the student’s Banner ID number and telephone number on the check)
- Accepted: Personal Checks, Travelers Checks, Cashiers Checks and Money Orders payable to Valdosta State
- Not Accepted: Counter or Starter Checks, 3rd party Checks and Credit Card Checks
- Financial Aid
WHERE TO PAY:
- Online - WebCheck or Credit/Debit Card through VSU's Student Online Account Center
- In Person - checks or cash only.
- University Bursary– 1200 N. Patterson Street (8 AM to 5 PM Monday – Thursday, 8 AM to 2:30 PM Friday)
- Bursary Night Drop Box - located on the west side of the Bursary building (available 24 hours)
- By Mail - Address to Cashiers, Registration Fee Payment, Valdosta State University, 1500 N. Patterson Street, Valdosta, GA 31698 (Should be received by fee payment deadline; please include student ID# and current phone number on check or money order).
HOW MUCH TO PAY:
- The number of hours you are registered for and your residency status determines your tuition amount.
- The Board of Regents approves tuition and fees each school year.
- Rates are usually effective each Fall, but are subject to change according to Board policy.
- You can use our fee schedules to help you determine what your tuition and fees will be each semester based on the number of registered hours.