Additional Campus Resources
- Access Office - The Access Office serves students who have documented disabilities, have met all of the VSU admission criteria, and are otherwise qualified.
- Bursary - The purpose of the Bursary is to collect all tuition and fees.
- Career Opportunities - It is the Mission of the Office of Career Opportunities to provide career development and awareness, experiential learning, and professional employment opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students and alumni.
- Counseling Center - The mission of The Counseling Center is to provide a broad range of services to meet the personal, social, and educational needs of our students, faculty and staff.
- Financial Aid - The mission of the Office of Financial Aid is to help students achieve their educational potential by providing appropriate financial resources.
- First Year Programs-First Year Programs are designed to ease the transition from high school to college by allowing freshmen to acquire educational and social skills crucial to their long-term academic success, through an integrated learning environment.
- Housing and Residence Life - The Mission of the Office of Housing & Residence Life at Valdosta State University is to provide affordable quality housing in a safe and secure environment.
- Health Services- The mission of Student Health is to provide optimum health care in a convenient location for undergraduate and graduate students in a compassionate, confidential manner.
- Odum Library - The purpose of the Odum Library is to be a major educational and cultural resource of the University by providing bibliographic and reference support to the academic programs of the University.
- Registrar - The Registrar is responsible for all registration activities and class information for the University. It also maintains the academic records of students and issues transcripts of records and certificates for various governmental agencies.
- Testing - The Office of Testing is dedicated to administering testing services to Valdosta State University and surrounding communities, while upholding the highest test security standards.
- University Advising & Student Transitions - The Universty Advising office provides quality academic advising to all VSU students.
Academic Support Center
Odum Library, 2nd floor
1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698 (next to Circulation)
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.333.7570
- Fax: 229.333.7579
Mon-Thur: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Fri: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 7:00pm
Find us on social media!