For your convenience, we've listed our most often-used forms in the accordions below. If you have questions or need an additional form, please use our contact form.

Most scholarships offered through VSU can be applied for through our new scholarship application platform called Scholarship Universe.  Most scholarship deadlines are early in the Spring semester for the following academic year. For example, to apply for scholarships for Fall Semester 2024 as part of the 2024-2025 academic year, you should complete the application during Fall Semester 2023 or Spring Semester 2024.

The Scholarship Universe Applications for the 2024-2025 academic year will become available October 2, 2023.  Check Scholarship Universe for opening and deadline dates for specific scholarships.

Students who have been accepted for admission can access Scholarship Universe using your VSU Log In Credentials.

Go To Scholarship Universe

If you should have any questions, please feel free to use our "Contact Us" form on any of our web pages, or call the VSU Office of Financial Aid at 229-333-5935.

Federal Loan Forms

How to complete a Direct Loan Request or a PLUS Loan Denial form:

 Log in to

  1. Click the “requests” link in the top/right corner of the page.
  2. Choose the loan that you wish to apply for (Direct Loan Request or the PLUS Loan Denial).
  3. Briefly explain why you are wishing to complete this form.
  4. Fully complete the form that has been generated. Be sure to click the “submit” and “finish” buttons after completing and signing the form.

Alternative Loan Forms

Teacher Loan Forgiveness Forms

Transient status is for students who are taking courses at an institution other than their home institution.

Transient Certificate Request

Transient Permission Form