Transient Permission Form

Before filling out this form, please note: 

  • The transient permission form is only for Valdosta State University undergraduate students.
  • By filling out this form you are requesting permission to take courses at another (transient) institution.
  • Start with a meeting with your advisor to discuss course(s) to take as well as obtain your advisor's email address.
  • You must apply for admissions at the school you wish to take the transient course.
  • All holds (library, parking, etc.) must be cleared before form will be processed.
  • Students wanting to use Financial Aid should complete the Transient Certificate Request Form.
  • Please note, only certain courses are accepted from COC Accredited Technical schools. For a complete list, please visit this website

  • Note: List all courses desired.
  • Security Captcha: *
  • Undergraduate Admissions