Welcome to Procurement
The mission of Office of Procurement is to support a vibrant learning environment by delivering high value, efficient, and innovative procurement, logistics, and contracting solutions in compliance with Georgia law and public procurement best practices. The Office of Procurement serves the campus community in the following areas: eProcurement/Purchasing, Fleet Management, Fuel Card Program, IT Procurement, Purchasing Card (P-Card) Program, and Risk Insurance.
NOTE: Due to month end closing, requisitions and/or change orders not received 3 business days before the last working day of the month may not be processed until the books re-open (approximately 3 business days into the new month).
- UPDATED 12/3/18: eProcurement (USG Email & Directive) (Job Aid)
- ProcessPlan (PCard Pre-Approvals) (Guidelines)
- Payment Works (Guide)
- Buyers' Assigned Departments
- Georgia Tax Exemption Certificate
- Florida Tax Exemption Certificate
- VSU Procurement Procedures
- Professional Memberships, Subscriptions, and Licenses
- How to get a contract approved
- VSU Letter to Suppliers
- Contracting with GeorgiaDepartment of Administrative Services (Applies to all Public Higher Education Institutions)
- VSU Standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- eVerify Information