The mission of Office of Procurement is to support a vibrant learning environment by delivering high value, efficient, and innovative procurement, logistics, and contracting solutions in compliance with Georgia law and public procurement best practices. The Office of Procurement serves the campus community in the following areas: eProcurement/Purchasing, Fleet Management, Fuel Card Program, IT Procurement, Purchasing Card (P-Card) Program, and Risk Insurance.
NOTE: Due to month end closing, requisitions and/or change orders not received 3 business days before the last working day of the month may not be processed until the books re-open (approximately 3 business days into the new month).
- eProcurement (Job Aid)
- ProcessPlan (PCard Pre-Approvals) (Guidelines)
- Payment Works (Guide)
- Find Your Buyer
- Tax Exemption Certificates (FL and GA)
- Life Cycle of a Requisition
- VSU Procurement Guidelines
- VSU Procurement Procedures
- Professional Memberships, Subscriptions, and Licenses
- How to get a contract approved
- Supplier-ACH/EFT Payment Terms & Conditions
- Letter to Suppliers
- Contracting with Georgia Department of Administrative Services (Applies to all Public Higher Education Institutions)
- VSU Standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- eVerify Information
FOR MORE HELP
- Contracts email@example.com
- Fleet firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fuel Card email@example.com
- Independent Contractors firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT Purchasing email@example.com
- IT Quotes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Procurement (all) email@example.com
- PCard firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supplier Onboarding email@example.com
- Risk Instance firstname.lastname@example.org
University Center, Entrance 7
1205 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.333.5708
- Fax: 229.333.7408
- M-TH 8am - 5:30pm and Friday 8am-3pm.