Please note, Research Appointments are available during the following hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 9 AM - 8 PM
- Friday: 9 AM - 2 PM
Research appointments can take place in person, online, or over the phone.
Please allow two business days for your appointment to be scheduled. If you have a question, but are unsure if you need a research appointment, please try our Live Chat or email us. Visit our online guide, Using the Library, for answers to frequently asked questions. The VSU Reference team will contact you by email and will make every effort to confirm your appointment as soon as possible. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
- Appointments can be for individuals or small groups. Please let us know how many will be attending the appointment if you are scheduling for a group.
- Appointments usually last approximately 30 minutes, although they may run longer. You may also request multiple appointments.
- Appointments must be scheduled at least two business days in advance to allow the librarian to prepare. If you need to meet sooner, please visit the reference desk or contact us online using Live Chat or email.
- Monday - Thursday the latest a research appointment can be scheduled is 7 pm.
- Research appointments are to help students navigate library resources and the research process. If you need assistance with writing, please contact the ASC.