There are over 30 group study rooms available on a "first come, first serve" basis on the first, second, and third floors of the library.
Room 1629, on the first floor, is reserved for graduate student study. The key-punch code for this room is available from the Graduate School in the Continuing Education Building (229-333-5694).
Room 1616, on the first floor, is reserved for honors student study. The key-punch code for this room is available from the Honors College in the Honors House (229-249-4894).
The following policies apply to all study rooms:
- Keep walls and windows uncovered. Do not block the door or entry with a whiteboard.
- Do not move furniture in or out of room.
- Deadbolt locks on doors are for emergencies only.
- Do not leave personal items unattended. Unattended items will be removed and placed in the library’s Lost and Found. The library is not responsible for any unattended items.
- Please erase your work from dry erase boards and throw away any trash before you leave the room.
- Please be considerate of others and keep noise levels down. Report noise issues to 229-333-5869.
- The rooms must be vacated 15 minutes prior to the library closing.
- Unlawful behavior in the library, including, but not limited to assault, damage to university property, theft, indecent exposure, drug use, or intoxication is strictly prohibited.
- Questions? Concerns? Please call 229-333-5869
- 1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.333.5869
- Circ II
- Phone: 229.259.7750
Sun: 12 pm - 12 am
Mon-Thu: 7 am - 12 am
Fri: 7 am - 8 pm
Sat: 12 pm - 8 pm