Maximum Number of Loans
- Unlimited loans
- VSU Undergraduates, Graduates, Faculty, Staff, South Georgia Entry Program
- 25 loans
- Alumni, Community Borrower, Retired Faculty & Staff, Wiregrass Technical College
- 10 loans
- GIL Express Patron
- Books, FAMC, DVDs, Records, and other materials: 28 days
- GIL Express: 28 days
- Games: 14 days
- Reserves: loan period is set by the professor
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL): loan period is set by the lending library
- Odum Library books and materials: 2 automatic renewals
- GIL Express: 2 automatic renewals
- Games: 2 automatic renewals
- Reserves: no renewals
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL): at the discretion of the lending library
- Students, faculty, and staff must present their 1card to borrow library materials.
- Borrowing privileges may not be transferred to another borrower.
- Borrowers are responsible for all materials checked out on their account and any fines or charges for damages or lost materials.
- It is the borrower's responsibility to maintain a current address and e-mail with the Library. Failure to receive notifications does not relieve the borrower of the obligation to return materials when they are due. The Library is not responsible for undelivered mail.
Contact the Main Circulation Desk for further assistance, 229-333-5869.