iv. How To:
- Change Your Major
- Change Your Address
- Get A Copy of Your Transcripts
- Get A Verification of Enrollment Letter
- Request A Letter From The Center for International Programs
- Talk to your current academic advisor about your plans to change your major. You can find out who your academic advisor is by going to your student information account in Banner.
- If it is possible for you to change your major, you will have to fill out the Student Data Change Form and submit it to the Registrar's Office. You might also have to take your advising file to your new major's department.
- Inform the Center for International Programs about your new major by filling out the online Major Update Form.
- You will get an e-mail from the International Student Advisor when your updated form I-20, indicating your new major, is ready for you to pick up.
- Login to Banner, go to your personal information tab, and click on "Update Addresses and Phones"
- Click on "Mailing Address", and make sure that you have a local address on file.
- Go to the Registrar's Office and fill out an "Address Change Form" with your new address.
- Go to the "Address and/or Major Update Form".
- Fill out the form and hit submit.
- Go to the Registrar's Office
- Fill out the Transcript Request Form
- Pick-it up
Option 2:Request a copy of your transcript through Banner by following the steps on this page.
- Go to the Registrar's Office to fill the Verification of Enrollment Request or print the form.
- Submit the completed form to the Registrar's Office.
Note: They will only be able to verify your past/current enrollment status, not future enrollments.
- Fill out the Letter Request Form, and wait for the International Student Advisor to contact you through your VSU email when the letter is ready to be picked up (if you requested a physical copy).