Camp Discovery 2016 - Broadway Bound!
AP Summer Institutes - World History
Fall 2016 LIR Kick-off Luncheon
Camp Discovery 2016 - Beginning Photography
Learning in Retirement Classes
Welcome to Continuing Education
Start Planning your Fall:
Call 229-245-6484 to get
LIR Fall 2016 course catalog now Available online!
Watch for more kids' programs throughout the year.
- Classes begin: August 29
- Still need a catalog? Call our office - 229.245.6484
Upcoming Classes at VSU:
- Protecting Your Kids on Social Media: Thurs, Sept 29, 6 - 8 pm
- Gone Phishing: Thurs, Oct 13, 6 - 8 pm
- Let's Talk Wine! Wed, Oct 19, 6 - 8:30 pm
- Paralegal Certificate Program: 6 Sat/Sun, Oct 15 - Nov 20, $1,289
Online Career Training Programs:
New programs for high demand career fields! (open entry)
- CBCS Medical Billing and Coding (Voucher Included)
- Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist
- ITIL Capability Expert (Vouchers Included)
- Information Security Master Certification Training (Vouchers Included)
- British Landscapes: England, Scotland & Wales, departing October 8, 2016
Check out our popular certificate programs:
Upcoming 6-Week Online Course Dates:
- Oct 12 - Nov 18
- Nov 9 - Dec 16
- Dec 14 - Jan 20
Continuing Education Program Areas:
*Professional Development classes, workshops, certificate programs, and conferences that provide job-specific skills, general knowledge, and certification to assist individuals with their professional development. These activities are available in both “in-person” and online formats. Professional courses can also be custom-developed on a contract basis to suit the training needs of a specific business or organization.
*Personal Enrichment classes, which allow individuals to have fun while learning something new. These classes include topics in the arts, languages, computer applications, and practical skills like cooking and gardening. Adult swimming lessons are provided in the summer.
*Children and Teens, including Camp Discovery - After School Edition and our Camp Discovery day camp program, which provide an opportunity for children and teens to develop academic, artistic, and physical skills in a fun and safe environment.
*Learning in Retirement, an organization for individuals 50 years of age and above operates through Continuing Education. This program provides an opportunity for individuals to take classes and workshops from a wide range of topics for a small membership fee.
For more information, please click on the Information tab on the right.