Apply to CAMP
We appreciate your interest in our program! If you are interested in the VSU CAMP Scholarship program and would like to speak to a VSU CAMP representative please visit the CAMP Interest Form page and fill out the information. A staff member will contact you as soon as possible.
VSU CAMP is here to help!
VSU CAMP makes acceptance decisions twice per year: Priority Acceptance in November and General Acceptance in April.
VSU CAMP offers 25 scholarships and openings are competitive. Apply now!
Steps to Apply to VSU CAMP:
- Complete the CAMP Application. Scan and email the application to email@example.com.
- Complete the online CAMP Prospective Student Interview.
- Get one academic letter of recommendation using the CAMP Student Recommendation Form. Have them email it from their school email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to Valdosta State University, c/o CAMP Ste. 2141, 1500 N. Patterson St, Valdosta, GA 31698.
- Complete and email your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Student Aid Report (SAR). Save the SAR to your computer and email it to email@example.com.
- Check your emails and text messages daily for any updates and questions from VSU CAMP Staff. This is how we will be communicating with you.
Please keep in mind that:
- While we appreciate having complete applications, we understand that you may not be able to obtain certain documents right away, so go ahead and submit the documentation that you have.
- VSU CAMP will help you every step of the way to complete all of your documentation like your VSU Application, FAFSA, and migrant/seasonal eligibility verification form.
- VSU CAMP understands that enrolling in college can be confusing and stressful, so we are always available to answer your questions.
- If you have any questions regarding your qualifications, we can check for you!
VSU Application Resources:
Immunization & Medical History Form
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Register for the SAT or the ACT
Contact us for any questions regarding the application process
Cell/Text: (229) 415-9853
Office: (229) 253-2861
College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP)
College of Education & Human Services
301 Baytree Road
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- CAMP Office
- Phone: 229.253.2861