Apply to CAMP
We appreciate your interest in our program! If you are interested in the VSU CAMP Scholarship program and would like to speak to a VSU CAMP representative please visit the CAMP Interest Form page and fill out the information. A staff member will contact you as soon as possible.
VSU CAMP is here to help!
VSU CAMP accepts applications on a rolling admissions basis. Upon receipt of all required documents, the student is most often notified of an admissions decision within 12 business days.
VSU CAMP offers 25 scholarships and openings are competitive.
Steps to Apply to VSU CAMP:
- Complete the CAMP Application. Scan and email the application to Lidia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the online CAMP Prospective Student Interview.
- Get one academic letter of recommendation using the CAMP Student Recommendation Form. Have them email it from their school email to Lidia at email@example.com or mail it to Valdosta State University, c/o CAMP Ste. 2141, 1500 N. Patterson St, Valdosta, GA 31698.
- Email your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Student Aid Report (SAR). Save the SAR to your computer and email it to Lidia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check your emails and text messages daily for any updates and questions from Lidia the recruiter. This is how we will be communicating with you.
Please keep in mind that:
- While we appreciate having complete applications, we understand that you may not be able to obtain certain documents right away, so go ahead and submit the documentation that you have.
- VSU CAMP will help you every step of the way to complete all of your documentation like your VSU Application, FAFSA, and migrant/seasonal eligibility verification form.
- VSU CAMP understands that enrolling in college can be confusing and stressful, so we are always available to answer your questions.
- If you have any questions regarding your qualifications, we can check for you!