You know every student deserves your best.
The Department of Middle Grades, Secondary, Reading, and Deaf Education at Valdosta State offers you hands on experience in teaching young adults, with degrees focused on math, science, social studies, language arts, or reading. Here, you’ll work with experienced faculty and practice in our many regional schools and communities. We also offer a competitive degree in American Sign Language Interpreting. Select a program below to learn more!
- Education SpecialistTeacher Leadership
- Master of EducationCurriculum and Instruction in Accomplished Teaching
- Master of EducationDeaf and Hard of Hearing (5th Year Program)
- Master of Arts in TeachingDeaf and Hard of Hearing Education
- Master of EducationMiddle Grades Math and Science
- Master of Arts in TeachingMiddle Grades or Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Science in EducationAmerican Sign Language and English Interpreting
- Bachelor of Science in EducationMiddle Grades Education
- Bachelor of Science in EducationSpecial Education (Deaf and Hard of Hearing)