Sexual Assault Resources and Information
- Georiga Coalition Against Domestic Violence:
- National Sexual Assault Hotline | 1.800.656.HOPE(4673) | Free. Confidential. 24/7
- National Sexual Assault Online Helpline
- CDC- Sexual Violence
- NO MORE Campaign: NO MORE is a unifying symbol and campaign to raise public awareness and engage bystanders around ending domestic violence and sexual assault.
- It's on Us Campaign
- Not Alone: information for students, schools and anyone interested in finding resources on how to respond to and prevent sexual assault.
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center:The NSVRC’s Mission is to provide leadership in preventing and responding to sexual violence through collaboration, sharing and creating resources, and promoting research.
- National Network to End Domestic Violence: NNEDV offers a range of programs and initiatives to address the complex causes and far-reaching consequences of domestic violence.
- Culture of Respect: Culture of Respect is an independent, nonprofit organization that strengthens schools by providing them with a framework to assess and improve efforts to eliminate rape and sexual assault from their campuses.
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network)
- Stalking Resource Center
- 1in6: Resources for male survivors who have been sexually abused during childhood.
- MaleSurvivor: An organization providing critical resources to male survivors of sexual trauma and all their partners in recovery by building communities of Hope, Healing, & Support.
- The National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs: The National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs works to prevent, respond to, and end all forms of violence against and within LGBTQH communities.
1500 N. Patterson Street Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 5:30 pm
8:00 am - 3:00 pm