You can now complete the following forms and submit them electronically! Request your accommodations without having to come in to the office. Please note, the following forms are to be completed AFTER students have registered with our office, presented supporting documentation, and have met with the appropriate staff for initial accommodation planning.
If you are a new student, click here to request more information or to set up an appointment.
- Request for Faculty Letters
- Student - Exam Request Form
- One-time Request for Interpreters (not for classes or ongoing assignments)
- Request for Captioning
- Interpreter Evaluation Form
- Request Accommodations in a Workplace Environment (e.g., practicum, internship, externship, clinical, student teaching)
- Authorization to Release Information (Release to the Access Office)
- Information Release Form (Release from the Access Office)