Project Management Certificate
Get started in the high-growth, high-demand field of project management. Gain foundational skills to manage projects efficiently and effectively.
You may take courses in either the instructor-led or self-paced tutorial format (as available).
To earn this certificate you must:
- Read carefully, complete and submit the Project Management Certificate Agreement before beginning your classes.
- Successfully complete all required and elective courses within 18 months.
- Maintain a 70% grade average or higher throughout the program.
- Submit the Course Checklist & Certificate Request form to receive your Grant Writing Certificate.
This certificate program is entirely online. Individual courses start at $129. Course bundles start at $199. Check our online course schedule for start dates.
- Project Management Fundamentals Series
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Management Fundamentals II
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Fundamentals of Supervision & Management
Electives (choose minimum of 2)
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Building Teams that Work
- Goal Setting & Time Management Training
- Diversity Training for Employees and Managers
- Individual Excellence
- Effective Business Writing
- Mastery of Business Fundamentals
- Interpersonal Communication
Additional electives may be added and some may be discontinued at the discretion of VSU PACE.