Nonprofit Management Certificate
Gain a foundational knowledge of fundraising, effective leadership, and financial management to start or improve your nonprofit organization.
To earn this certificate you must:
- Read carefully, complete, and submit the Nonprofit Management Certificate Agreement before beginning your classes.
- Successfully complete all required and elective courses within 18 months.
- Pass all courses and maintain a 70% GPA or higher throughout the program.
- Submit the Course Checklist & Certificate Request form to receive your Grant Writing Certificate.
This certificate program is entirely online. Single courses are $129 each unless otherwise noted. Nonprofit Suite is $299. Check our online course schedule for start dates.
- Nonprofit Suite
- Introduction to Nonprofit Management
- Marketing Your Nonprofit
- Nonprofit Fundraising Essentials
- Writing Effective Grant Proposals
Electives: Choose 3
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Mastering Public Speaking
- Effective Business Writing
- Fundamentals of Supervision & Management
Please note: If available, self-paced tutorials may be substituted for instructor-led, 6-week courses. Courses in certificate programs are subject to change. VSU Professional & Community Education reserves the right to amend our policies regarding the Nonprofit Management Certificate Program at any time and will contact those participants who may be affected by any policy adjustments