Grant Writing & Grant Writing + Non-Profit Management Certificates
Grant Writing Certificate
This certificate program will give you the opportunity to build knowledge and practice skills needed to succeed in the grant writing environment.
To earn this certificate you must:
- Read carefully, complete and submit the Grant Writing Certificate Agreement before beginning your classes.
- Successfully complete all required and elective courses within 18 months.
- Maintain a 70% grade average or higher throughout the program.
- Submit the Course Checklist & Certificate Request form to receive your Grant Writing Certificate.
This certificate program is entirely online. Courses are $129 each unless otherwise noted. Check our online course schedule for start dates.
Electives (Choose minimum of two):
- Advanced Grant Proposal Writing
- Get Grants!
- Become a Grant Writing Consultant
- Grammar Refresher or Grammar Refresher II
Grant Writing + Nonprofit Management Certificate
Complete the Grant Writing Certificate Program PLUS the following:
- Nonprofit Suite
- Introduction to Nonprofit Management
- Marketing Your Nonprofit
- Nonprofit Fundraising Essentials
Please note: Classes in certificate programs are subject to change. VSU Continuing Education reserves the right to amend our policies regarding the Grant Writing Certificate Program at any time and will contact those participants who may be affected by any policy adjustments.