Become an entrepreneur. Develop the foundational skills you need to start and run your own business.
To earn a certificate you must:
- Complete and submit the certificate program agreement form* before beginning your classes.
- Successfully complete all required and elective courses within 18 months.
- Maintain a 70% GPA or higher throughout the program.
- Submit the Course Tracking & Certificate Request form (included with the program agreement form) to receive your program certificate.
Online classes are $129 each unless otherwise noted. Course Suites/Series start at $199. Start dates are listed with each course description.
- Entrepreneurship Suite (includes the following 3 courses)
- Creating a Successful Business Plan
- Start Your Own Small Business
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
Electives (Choose minimum of three):
- Using Social Media in Business
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- Business Finance for Non-Financial Personnel
- Legal Aspects of Contracts
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Employment Law Fundamentals
- Creating WordPress Websites Series (includes both Creating WordPress Websites & Intermediate WordPress Websites)
Substitutions for electives are allowed. Please contact Sue Bailey, firstname.lastname@example.org, for information.
VSU PACE reserves the right to add, replace, or discontinue courses in this program at our discretion.