Digital Photography Certificate Program
Do you love taking photos? Are you interested in learning more about digital photography? Build a foundation of knowledge and skills in digital photography and camera operation.
How do I earn this certificate?
- Complete and submit the Digital Photography Certificate Agreement before beginning your classes.
- Successfully complete all required and elective courses* within 18 months.
- Maintain a 70% grade average or higher throughout the program.
- Submit the course check list and certificate request form to receive your program certificate.
Courses start at $129 unless otherwise noted. Photo editing software is NOT included with the course. Participants must have the required software installed and functioning on their computers to take full advantage of the the photo editing classes.
- Mastering Your Digital SLR Camera
- Choose one **Photo Editing course (check the website for additional options)
Choose three of the following:
*Courses in this program are subject to change. VSU Continuing Education reserves the right to amend our policies regarding the Digital Photography Certificate Program at any time and will contact those participants who may be affected by any policy adjustments.
Office of Professional and Community Education
Professional and Community Education
903 N Patterson Street
Valdosta GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.245.6484
Monday - Thursday:
8 AM - 5:30 PM
8 AM - 3 PM