If you are a student with a documented disability who requires housing/dining accommodations to secure access, you must contact the Access Office for Students with Disabilities as soon as possible (2 months prior to occupancy is recommended, although requests will be considered in the event that space is still available). Students must complete the Request for Housing/Dining Accommodation form and provide supporting documentation. Requests are determined on a case-by-case basis with respect to sufficient documentation that:

  1. indicates the existence of disability and impact of disability in the housing environment,
  2. the existence of a barrier to access that exists within housing, and
  3. a request for reasonable accommodation that would remove the barrier identified.

Please contact the Access Office for more information.