I have an idea to change one of the rules in my hall

  • Talk with your Resident Advisor (RA) and Resident Hall Director (RHD).

Your idea then goes to Area Council

  • Your RHD advises to Area Council.
  • The Area Council then votes on your proposal.

Approved Proposals move on to the Professional Housing Staff

  • The Director of Housing and Residence Life advises this group.
  • They will vote on your proposal.
  • If approved, the Director will implement these changes.