Clinical Practice Information
The clinical practice experience is the culminating field experience in your education program and will involve full-time experience in a school classroom. This typically occurs in your final semester of your program, and involves coordinating with the Professional Education Services staff to secure an approved placement/classroom. For more information about clinical practice, please review the Clinical Practice Handbook.
Below, you will find additional documents and information regarding the clinical practice experience.
- Clinical Practice Application and Placement Information
- Application Due Dates
- COEHS Permission Slip for videotaping
- COEHS Permission Slip for videotaping - Spanish
- Directions on Completing Field Evaluations
- CAPS (Candidate Assessment on Performance Standards)/Intern Keys User Guide
- CAPS (Candidate Assessment on Performance Standards)/Intern Keys Rating Sheet
- Professional Behaviors and Dispositions Assessment Rating Sheet