Field Experience/Practicum Information
Field experience is the time that all teacher candidates spend in the field PRIOR to clinical practice. For all departments within the COEHS, the hours and requirements vary. However, all programs are designed to be sequenced to increase the complexity and levels of engagement with which teacher candidates apply, reflect upon, and expand their knowledge and skills. Candidates who enroll in field experience are provided directions on the process to submit the contract agreement and Melissa Nolley, Partnership Relations Coordinator (email@example.com, 229-249-2778), coordinates securing school placements for teacher candidates.
- CAPS (Candidate Assessment on Performance Standards)/Intern Keys User Guide
- CAPS (Candidate Assessment on Performance Standards)/Intern Keys Rating Sheet
- Professional Behaviors and Dispositions Assessment Rating Sheet
- COEHS Permission Slip for videotaping - English
- COEHS Permission Slip for videotaping - Spanish
- 10 Design Principles for Clinically-Based Preparation