April 8, 2020: Tornado Warning
Be sure that the course(s) you wish to take will substitute for the VSU course(s). We suggest that you have a course description of the course(s) you wish to substitute when you meet with your advisor, department head, and the Admissions Office.
After you get a course description, do the following:
- Pick up a Transient Permission Form from the Registrar or the Student Advising Center.
- Complete sections I.a - I.d (except the shaded area marked "Office Use Only").
- Contact your advisor and discuss your plans to enroll as a transient at another institution.
- Check with the Registrar or the SAC to be sure you will not exceed the maximum number of transfer hours which can be applied to your degree.
- Obtain the advisor's approval signature.
- Obtain the Department Head's approval signature.
- If you are on academic suspension, you must obtain the approval of the Dean.
- Take the form to the Admissions Office for evaluation of the proposed transient courses.
- Return the form to the Registrar.
Remember, paying VSU fees will not cover fees at the transient institution.