April 8, 2020: Tornado Warning
Request for 19 Hours or More
Students are eligible to take 19 hours or more ONLY under these conditions:
- Seniors who cannot otherwise qualify for graduation may register for 19 or more hours in one or two of their final two semesters.
- Students achieving Dean's List standing (a semester GPA of at least 3.66 AND a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0) at the end of any semester may register for 19 or more hours in the following semester.
- Pick up the Request to Register For 19 Hours or More from the SAC.
- Complete form and get your advising folder.
- Get the signature of the Department Head, Associate Dean, or Dean.
- Have the Department Head, Associate Dean, Dean, or the Student Advising Center make you eligible on Banner to take 19 hours.
- Register for the extra course.