- Pick up an application for graduation from the SAC or the Registrar's Office.
- Pick up your student file from the SAC or the Registrar's Office.
- Meet with your advisor to discuss the remaining course requirements needed to graduate.
- Complete the application for degree form and have your advisor sign it.
- Have someone in the SAC make a copy of your check sheets and attach copies to your application for graduation.
- Pay graduation fees at the University Bursary.
- Take the receipt of payment and graduation application to the Registrar's Office.
This form is not official until processed by Registrar's Office personnel.