Course Substitutions

Course Substitution Request Form:

Freshman and sophomore level course substitution requests are typically processed first by the SAC and then sent to the Registrar's office for final approval. Junior and senior level request should be initiated by the student. After getting a request for course substitution, see your advisor. Get signatures from your advisor, the department head of your major, and the Associate Dean or Dean. Then send the form to the Registrar's office.

If you have additional questions, see either the SAC's Director or Assistant Director.