Statement regarding COVID-19
As of August 16, 2021, due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, applicants seeking Spring 2022 admission will NOT be required to submit GMAT and/or GRE scores. Admission for these applicants will be determined solely on their GPA and full-time professional experience. However, if an applicant wishes to submit an official standardized test score to Valdosta State University, they can and that score will be considered for their admission. Admissions decisions made before this statement being issued are still valid; this policy is not retroactive.
VSU's mission is to provide programs that meet the needs of the South Georgia Region. The Langdale College of Business Administration's MBA programs are evening or online to aid students wishing to pursue an advanced business degree without interrupting their careers. All Langdale College MBA classes are taught by highly qualified full-time faculty.
Langdale College graduate programs include:
- On-Campus Master of Business Administration (MBA), a 30-hour evening MBA program designed to aid students wishing to pursue an advanced business degree without interrupting their careers.
- Online MBA in Healthcare Administration (MBA/HCAD).
- Graduate Certificate in Health Care Administration
- Online WebMBA® degree as a member of the Georgia WebMBA® Program consortium. Other Georgia WebMBA® Program consortium members are Kennesaw State University, State University of West Georgia, Georgia Southern University, and Georgia College & State University.
- On-Campus Masters of Accountancy (MAcc), designed to prepare students for professional accounting careers. The MAcc is a 30-hour, full-time program that students can complete in as little as 12 months.