1. Be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen.
  2. Have been accepted for admission into or enrolled in an approved degree-seeking program or Teacher Certification program. Students whose degree program status changes should contact the Office of Financial Aid.
  3. Be making progress toward the completion of your course of study according to the "Satisfactory Academic Policy for Student Financial Aid Recipients".
  4. Not be in default on a Guaranteed Student/Federal Stafford Loan, Federal Direct Stafford/Ford Loan, Federal Parent (PLUS) Loan, Federal Supplemental Loan, National Direct/Defense Student Loan, Federal Perkins Loan, Health Professions Loan, Income Contingent Loan or a Federal Consolidation Loan received at any institution.
  5. Not owe a refund on a Federal Pell Grant or Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant received while attending any institution.