General Eligibility Requirements
- Be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Have been accepted for admission into or enrolled in an approved degree-seeking program or Teacher Certification program. Students whose degree program status changes should contact the Office of Financial Aid.
- Be making progress toward the completion of your course of study according to the "Satisfactory Academic Policy for Student Financial Aid Recipients".
- Not be in default on a Guaranteed Student/Federal Stafford Loan, Federal Direct Stafford/Ford Loan, Federal Parent (PLUS) Loan, Federal Supplemental Loan, National Direct/Defense Student Loan, Federal Perkins Loan, Health Professions Loan, Income Contingent Loan or a Federal Consolidation Loan received at any institution.
- Not owe a refund on a Federal Pell Grant or Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant received while attending any institution.
Process and Policies
Entrances #6 & #7
1205 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.333.5935
Monday-Thursday: 8 am - 5:30 pm
Friday: 8 am - 3 pm