The Blazer Creed
- Vice President & Dean of Students
- Student Affairs Leadership Team
- Absentee Notification Form
- Public Venue Forum Policy and Reservation Form
- Resources & Services
- Student Government Association
- Student Engagement Unit
- B.I.T. (Behavioral Intervention Team)
- Graduate Assistantships
- Student Affairs Recognition & Awards Ceremony
- Division Mission & Strategic Plan
- Freshman Convocation and Academic College Meetings
- Title IX & Sexual Misconduct
- Event Services
- Student Affairs Annual Report
Valdosta State University is a learning environment based on trust and mutual respect in which open dialogue, vigorous debate, and the free exchange of ideas are welcome. The University is equally dedicated to the core values of community, including a commitment to practice civility, integrity, and citizenship. As members of this community, and proud Blazers, we will strive to uphold these core values for the advancement of the University.
Civility – A Blazer shows courtesy and compassion as well as respect for the dignity of every human being.
Integrity – Each Blazer is responsible for his or her own actions, and our community is stronger when we contemplate the context of our decisions and uphold the principles of trust and honesty.
Citizenship – Every Blazer has an interest in the well-being of the community, and, therefore, a duty to stay informed, to make positive contributions, and to offer support to those who need help.
As a Blazer, I pledge to uphold the core principles of Civility, Integrity, and Citizenship.
Division of Student Affairs
3rd Floor - Suite 3106
Valdosta State University
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.333.5941
- Fax: 229.245.6481