VSU 1Card Forms

1Card Contact Us (for general 1Card or FLEX questions)


Confiscated ID Form (for VSU and contractor employees to report that a student’s card has been confiscated)


Dining Services Employee (for dining contractor to submit new employee card authorization)


FLEX Refund Request Form (if you need a refund for the current semester because you transferred too much money or because you have a balance due in Banner)


FLEX Roll-Over Form (if you would like to keep your balance in your FLEX account after spring semester)


Interdepartmental ID Payment (for employee card replacements to be paid by their department)


Meal Plan Contact Us (for questions about the meal plan assigned to your account in Banner and/or the privilege on your 1Card; for all other issues, please contact Dining Services)