The program is designed for international students who are not proficient enough in English for university studies or adult learners. Prospective students must be 18 years old or if under 18, have parents or a guardian in the area to participate.
- Apply and pay the non-refundable $100 application fee online by following this link: Apply and Pay Online. Print and fill out the Financial Statement, scan a copy of your passport, and email it to us at email@example.com.
- If you cannot complete the application online, please fill out and print the ELI Application Form and return it to us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please also include a photocopy of your passport.
- If you are transferring, please print off the following form and take it to your current school for approval - Transfer Eligibility Form
- You should have your Medical History Form completed before you arrive in the United States. We strongly recommend applicants do this in their home country with their own doctor because this can be expensive to do in the United States.
- Once you have received your I-20 and F-1 student visa, you will be required to pay a non-refundable $500 deposit on your program of study within one week of receiving your visa using this link: ELI Tuition Deposit . This deposit will be applied towards your tuition for the first term of your program of study. If you decide to defer your start date and need a new I-20, you will be charged a deferral fee of $100. Deferrals will only be approved with evidence of a visa appointment at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in your country.
Click here to download our helpful ELI Application Checklist!
For more information please contact us at email@example.com .
Note: Admission to the ELI Program does not constitute acceptance to the academic programs at VSU.
Pound Hall Suite 2004
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Virtual or Phone appointments are highly preferred. In-office appointments are available for special circumstances. Please call, email, or use the Contact Us form to reach us.
Monday- Thursday 8:00 am- 5:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm