VSU International Travel Policy
- Valdosta State University is keeping a close watch on the developing COVID-19 (corona virus) situation, in concert with the University System of Georgia and following guidance from state and federal authorities. The safety of our students, faculty and staff is of paramount importance.
- At this time, study abroad programs to Level 1 Department of State (CDC Watch Level 1) countries are expected to proceed as planned.
- Study abroad programs and other university-sponsored international travel to all countries is being closely watched and will be cancelled if the circumstances warrant based on the CDC updates on the country status (see CDC's Destinations | Travelers' Health page).
- No university-sponsored travel of any kind for students, faculty or staff (including study abroad programs) is permitted to Level 3 (for CDC and State Department) and Level 4 for the State Department travel advisory countries.
- Keep in mind that this is a rapidly developing situation and you should regularly monitor this website for changes.
Center for International Programs
204 Georgia Avenue
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.333.7410
- Fax: 229.245.3849
Monday- Thursday 8:00 am- 5:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm