In cases of reporting or other errors, faculty members may submit grade change forms. These forms must be signed by the faculty member and the faculty member’s department head. If a faculty member is changing a grade to a “W,” the Dean and the Vice President for Academic Affairs must also sign the form. Forms are available from the Registrar's Office or may be available in departmental offices. Under no circumstances should students be allowed to handle these forms.