Students have the right to appeal their grades; however, they should do so within thirty days of the grade’s posting on BANNER. To appeal their grades, the student should pick up a grade appeal form from the Registrar’s office. The student should complete the form and then speak with the professor about the change. If the professor and the student do not resolve the situation, the student may then proceed to appeal to the department head and the dean.  Grade appeal forms are available from the Registrar's Office. (