VSU Archives William H. Mobley IV Reading Room, Odum Library 1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Ga. 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
The Campus Canopy was the student newspaper at G.S.W.C./ V.S.C.from 1935-1969. In 1970, the paper was renamed The Spectator, which is the name it has been published under to the present day. The index currently contains articles from 1935-1942 and more articles are added regularly.
Digitized Campus Canopy and Spectators
The Campus Canopy Staff, 1937
More Coming Soon!