Healthy Holiday is a points-based competition that encourages Student Recreation Center patrons to stay active during the holiday season. Make sure to follow us on Instagram (@VSU_Recreation) to participate!
Dates: December 9, 2019-January 10, 2019
How to Participate:
- Take a picture of your healthy actions during Winter Break.
- Post the picture to Instagram and tag us (@VSU_Recreation)
- Use the hashtag #VSUHealthyHoliday
(Posts can be feed posts or stories. Accounts must be public for points to be credited.)
How to Earn Points:
- Being active (per activity): 10 points
- Eating a healthy meal (per meal): 10 points
The top three highest earning participants will receive a gift package from Campus Recreation at the beginning of the Spring semester!
De-Stress Fest occurs the Wednesday before Finals Week during the Spring & Fall Semesters to help students in relieving some stress that comes with the end of the semester. Most students come for the dogs, but stay for the fun! Some activities that are offered are:
- Therapy Dogs
- Stress Relief Coloring
- Healthy Snacks
- Corn Hole, FourSquare, Water Pong & other fun games
Come to join us April 29, 2020 from 1 PM-4 PM in the Student Union Ballrooms for the Spring 2020 De-Stress Fest!
Sponsored by Campus Recreation, Campus Wellness, CAB, & the Counseling Center.