Our Preparation for PHR/SPHR Certification courses filled quickly! Register NOW for our Spring 2020 session to guarantee your spot.
Get prepared to take the next step in your Human Resources career. HR is highly competitive and ever-changing and professional development is critical to your success. Earning your designation as a PHR or SPHR helps keep you up-to-date, demonstrates your commitment to the HR profession, and can set you apart as an expert in your field. Using materials from the Human Resources Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), this training prepares you to take the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) exam for your PHR or SPHR credential. (3.5 CEU) Your instructor is Ronnie Cooper, SPHR.
Materials NOT included. Email email@example.com for information and discount code BEFORE purchasing your materials from HRCP.com.
20WBPD01 ONLINE Feb 17 - May 15 $395 (materials not included) After Feb 3, $465
Paying with PO or Check?
- Purchase order payments: Choose the invoice tab and enter the PO#. If you do not have a PO#, enter PHR2020 and we will send an invoice to the billing contact information provided.
- Check payments: Choose the invoice tab and enter CHECK in the PO# field. Your seat is NOT guaranteed until payment is received.
What you can expect:
- Course will be accessible 24/7.
- Live lectures generally every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30 - 8:30 PM. (Lectures will be recorded for later viewing.)
- Weekly assignments: Readings, discussion posts, quizzes, module tests.
- Contact with instructor via email and discussion board.
- Interact with fellow students through discussion and message boards.
2019 Materials options with discounts applied:
- Online only, $245 - $28 = $217
- Print only, $345 - $40 = $305
- Print plus online, $445 - $52 = $393
Details about the materials can be found at hrcp.com under Products. Click on the first item in the drop down menu, PHR/SPHR Materials
Questions? Contact Sue Bailey: 229-245-6484 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you know how to reduce critical risk factors for food-borne illness in your food service establishment? With ServSafe training you can bring back to work the knowledge you and your employees need to serve safe food to your customers! Participants passing with a grade of 75% or higher earn ServSafe Food Safety Certification from the NRAEF. eCertificates are available. Certification is valid for 5 years. (.85 CEU) Instructor Sue Bailey is certified to teach ServSafe®.
- You MUST have a ServSafe.com account set up BEFORE you come to class.
- Students will be called when textbooks are available for pick up at the Continuing Education office, 903 N Patterson Street, Valdosta.
- Write your user name and password on the inside front cover of your book to avoid problems logging in for the exam.
- This class is a comprehensive review of the ServSafe textbook. It is highly recommended that you read the materials and complete the exercises and study questions in advance of the class.
Benefits of taking ServSafe training with us:
- One-day training with a certified instructor.
- Class concludes with the administration of the online certification exam.
- Textbook and exam materials are included.
- Pass/Fail results are available immediately.
- Upon receipt of a passing grade, eCertificates are available for printing within 48 hours.
20WBPD02 Mon, Feb 24 9 AM - 6:30 PM $189 (After Feb 10, $229)
Exam-Only Sessions - Online
This workshop is designed for organizations without the benefit of in-house training professionals who find the need to train team members on topics such as team-building, leadership, diversity and inclusion.
Participants will explore a variety of training models and multiple options for various size organizations with a range of training resources. Learn about
- Needs assessment
- Program development
- Presentation strategies
Participants will have the opportunity to practice strategies presented and brainstorm training ideas specific to their organization in order to assist their organization in meeting in-house training needs.
20WBPD03 Tues, Mar 24 9 AM - 4 PM $189 (Lunch and materials included)