Epsilon Pi Undergraduate Nursing Scholarship
Guidelines for STTI Epsilon Pi Undergraduate Nursing Scholarships
Purpose of the Award
The purpose of the scholarship award is to advance nursing science and practice through recognition of outstanding undergraduate nursing students.
- Currently enrolled in the baccalaureate nursing program at Valdosta State University.
- Overall grade point average of at least 3.5.
Application Process (Please read all instructions before downloading and completing the application)
- Awards will be made in the fall and spring semesters.
- Applications will be accepted:
- November 1-15 for Spring semester award
- April 1-15 for Fall semester award
- Click the "Apply Now" Button below complete your application
The amount awarded will be determined by availability of monies in the Epsilon Pi Scholarship Fund. The maximum award for each applicant is limited to $500. Awards are made on a one-time basis and recipients may not reapply.
The Chapter Treasurer will serve as Chair of the Scholarship Committee. The Committee members will include the Chapter President, Vice President, President Elect, Secretary, and Counselor.
No member of the awards, scholarship, or research committees, or the chapter board of directors is eligible for funding while in office.
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Health Sciences and Business Administration Building
2525 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.333.5959
- Fax: 229.333.7300
8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.