Fitness and Wellness Center
The Center for Exercise Medicine and Rehabilitation: Wellness and Fitness Clinic is a supervised exercise facility coordinated by the faculty and students of the Exercise Physiology program at Valdosta State University. The Wellness and Fitness Center also provides an opportunity for students to gain valuable “hands-on” learning by assisting with exercise prescription, exercise supervision and health education of the apparently healthy individual as well as those with or at risk for cardiovascular, pulmonary or metabolic disease.
Located conveniently on the first floor of the Health Sciences and Business Administration (HSBA) building on VSU’s North Campus, this facility works to provide the full spectrum of care for its clients.
CEMR, Fitness and Wellness Center provides:
- Continuous supervision by well-trained, knowledgeable staff
- Safe and healthy fitness environment
- Individualized exercise prescriptions
- Online diet, activity, and overall wellness tracking through WellSource®
- Convenient location on Valdosta State’s North Campus
- Clean and private restroom and shower facilities
- Fitness and Wellness Center
Health Sciences and Business Administration Building
2525 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Monday - Thursday
7:00 am - 7:00 pm
7:00 am - 5:00 pm