Requirements Needed to Apply for Teacher Education
Please review the following requirements on your Teacher Education Admission Information page in BANNER and confirm you have met the following requirements prior to applying for admission to Teacher Education:
- Thirty (30) earned hours prior to Fall 2014 or 45 earned hours Fall 2014 and beyond;
- Must have declared major in the field for which you are applying;
- GPA requirements;
- Program Admission Assessment;
- Georgia Educator Ethics Assessment; and
- Admission to Teacher Education application.
NOTE: If you are applying to the Master of Arts in Teaching for Middle Grades or Secondary Education, you must email official GACE Content Assessment score report(s) to COE_advisingcenter@valdosta.edu to be considered for admission.