How do I know who my Advisor is?
You can contact the Student Advising Center at 229-249-2623 to find out who your Advisor is.
How do I get advised?
Online Student Only
- Email your Advisor with your name and student ID requesting to be advised via email. Inform them that you are in the on-line program..
- Your Advisor will complete an advising form and send it to you via email with a list of courses you are eligible to take for that semester(s)
- You (the student) have to respond that you have received it. If you need to discuss it more then can call the Advisor
- The Advisor will lift your advising flag and email you to let you know that you can register.
- This could be a 2 to 3 day process so initiate the process at least a week before you plan to register.
Online and Taking Classes Face-to-Face
- Make an appointment with your Advisor and come in person to get advised.
- Prior to your appointment, you need to get your folder from the Student Advising Center, Thaxton Hall, 3rd Floor.